IMPORTANT: Trait rating scores provide key information useful in selection and management of Brevant™ seeds brand products in your area Information and ratings are based on comparisons with other Brevant products, not competitive products. Information and scores are assigned by Corteva Research Managers. Scores are based on period-of-years testing through 2019 harvest and were the latest available at time of printing. Some scores may change after 2020 harvest. Scores represent an average of performance data across areas of adaptation, multiple growing conditions, and a wide range of both climate and soil types, and may not predict future results. Individual product responses are variable and subject to a variety of environmental, disease and pest pressures. Please use this information as only one component of your product positioning decision. Refer to brevant.ca or contact your local Territory Manager for the latest and most complete listing of traits and scores for each Brevant brand product.
- MATURITY SCORE: 5 = Medium-Early; 6 = Medium.
- HERBICIDE TOLERANT TRAIT: Hybrids with the Genuity® Roundup Ready® gene (RR) are tolerant to labeled rates of Roundup® branded herbicides. This technology allows for post-emergent applications of Roundup without crop injury or stress (see herbicide label). Labeled Roundup herbicide should only be used over the top of those hybrids and varieties that carry the Roundup Ready designation. Hybrids with the CLEARFIELD® trait (CL) are tolerant to labeled rates of Ares™ SN herbicides. This technology allows for post-emergent applications of these herbicides without crop injury or stress (see herbicide label).
Labeled herbicides should only be used over the top of those hybrids and varieties that contain the CLEARFIELD trait. Genuity® and Roundup
Ready® are registered trademarks used with permission of the company Monsanto®. Hybrids with the LibertyLink® gene (LL) are resistant to Liberty® herbicide. Liberty®, LibertyLink® and the Water Droplet Design are trademarks of BASF.
- CLUBROOT RATING: R = Resistant
- CLUBROOT SOURCE: Shows different source of clubroot resistance. CR1 is different from CR2; CR2 is different from CR3; etc.
- BLACKLEG RATING: R = Resistant
- STRAIGHT CUT: E = Excellent; V = Very Good; G = Good; A = Average
- LODGING SCORE: Excellent = Excellent; VG = Very Good; G = Good
- PLANT HEIGHT: Plant Height: Tall; Medium Tall; Medium
- EARLY GROWTH: Excellent = Excellent; VG = Very Good; G = Good
- OIL CONTENT: Oil content is compared to long-term check. Pioneer® brand 45H33. A change of one score represents approximately one percent difference in oil content.